The Gadget Guru

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Virtual Laser Keyboard... Sci-Fi?


I'm on a roll! Good for me! (Alright, enough of this "self blogging pride"!)

Admit it, you've imagined a virtual projected keyboard sometime in your life. It's always been a day-dreamy fantasy. But now, it is changed, now, It is reality! Check it out!

According to the site:
"About the size of a small cellular phone, (90 x 34 x 24 mm), the VKB enables users to type texts or e-mails as easily as with a ordinary keyboard. Imagine how easy it would be, if you had a proper mobile phone keyboard that fits in your pocket..."

The price? $179.99. Not too bad, don't you think?

1 Comments:

  • Argh! I've seen this somewhere before, and now I can't find it! Oh well.

    It's a really cool idea; I think we'll be seeing a lot more holographic-style technologies pretty soon.

    Nice find!

    By Blogger James, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home